Re: Computer virus???

On May 24, 5:44 pm, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Spellcheck Patrol wrote:
> > On May 24, 12:37 pm, Frank Olson
> > <use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >> Why Nick would even want to associate himself with someone like this is
> >> beyond me.  911's record is sterling.
>
> >>http://goldengate.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=99&bbb=1116&firm=2...<
>
> > Nick's record is sterling but that didn't stop you from trying to
> > start up trouble just for the sake of starting trouble, did it?
> > Spare me the bullshit about someone sending it to you and you finding
> > it interesting. You accomplished what you set out to do, Frank.
> > Congrats on stirring up trouble with someone who wasn't bothering
> > anyone.
>
> Thanks.  This, coming from someone that just loves to "pull chains" and
> "stir pots" is a bit like the "pot calling the kettle black", don't you
> think? <

No Frank, it's not the pot calling the kettle black at all. It's me
calling you a fucking weenie for taking a shot at Nick for no reason
whatsoever.  Unlike you I don't hide behind some bullshit excuse like
"oh this was sent to me" when I take a shot at someone.
For all of my racist posts, spellcheck patrols, and canuck bashing
there isn't an individual here who knows me that believes I do it in a
malicious manner. That's how I "stir the pot".
Now me calling someone on the carpet is a different story and I never
hide my intentions when I do it. I never hide my identity when I do
it. I never hide my contact info when I do it. I have the same number
today as I did back when I first started posting here. I'm the easiest
guy to find. Folks here also know that no matter what is posted in
this group I am always willing to help them in any way I can.

You post the shit you post hoping it will bring harm to someone. In
this case you were hoping to do some sort of damage to Nick. Let me
tell you something, Frank, Nick has been posting here longer than I
have, and he's one of the nicest guys I've encountered in this
business.
Nick is also a very smart businessman. Nobody knows if you're a smart
businessman because nobody knows who you are.

You seem to spend quite a bit of time checking out websites, with
hopes of pointing out a negative, yet your own is fucking joke.
You post Robert's BBB record day after day yet you listed companies on
your referral site that had some shoddy history themselves.
You expect customers to believe your site has any credibility yet
nobody knows diddly dick about you, or your history.
How about posting your name, and company name? How about placing your
business information out there for the rest of us to see so we can all
pass judgment on you? You shouldn't fear Bass doing anything since
you're such a bigtime hotshot and a regular Johnny Karate, so post the
information already.  Then again maybe you are afraid of Robert, but
let me assure you that there's nothing to fear. Robert tried to go
real life on me and I tried to go real life on him and here we are
close to ten years later and neither of us is worse for the wear.
Suppliers don't care what he says about me or me about him so you
shouldn't be afraid of him disturbing your business if he knows your
name. Graham and Robert went real life on each other and Graham wound
up becoming his own boss, which makes me happy as hell (I'm sure
Graham would confirm that there wasn't a time we talked where I didn't
tell him to do his own thing), and Bass wasn't harmed either.
Just what exactly are you afraid of, Frank? It is fear that prevents
you from disclosing that information so tell me what is it you fear
the most?

 > It gave Nick a great forum to bash Bay Alarm.  It also gave Bass
> the perfect lead-in to post his usual unsubstantiated nonsense. <

You're full of shit, Frank. You posted it in hopes it would make Nick
look foolish. That's Nick's punishment for doing business with Bass.
At least be man enough to admit that.

> > You are so free at posting information about everyone else yet don't
> > have the balls to post your real name. Why is that?
>
> I lost my balls when I got married.  :-) <

What are the two last names on the marriage license?
I fucking dare you to post your real name.

> > Is it because you
> > fear people doing to you what you try to do to them?
>
> What exactly have I been doing to "them"? <

Oh yes you haven't done anything at all. It's innocent little Frank
just passing along information.

> > You're such a fucking fag.
>
> Takes one to know one, I guess.  Do you know the secret hand shake, too?
>   :-) <

I know that you lack the fucking balls to post your real name, and
that you hide behind a keyboard.