Re: Computer virus???

Spellcheck Patrol wrote:
> On May 24, 12:37 pm, Frank Olson
> <use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Why Nick would even want to associate himself with someone like this is
>> beyond me.  911's record is sterling.
>>
>> http://goldengate.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=99&bbb=1116&firm=2...<
>
> Nick's record is sterling but that didn't stop you from trying to
> start up trouble just for the sake of starting trouble, did it?
> Spare me the bullshit about someone sending it to you and you finding
> it interesting. You accomplished what you set out to do, Frank.
> Congrats on stirring up trouble with someone who wasn't bothering
> anyone.

Thanks.  This, coming from someone that just loves to "pull chains" and
"stir pots" is a bit like the "pot calling the kettle black", don't you
think? It gave Nick a great forum to bash Bay Alarm.  It also gave Bass
the perfect lead-in to post his usual unsubstantiated nonsense.

> You are so free at posting information about everyone else yet don't
> have the balls to post your real name. Why is that?

I lost my balls when I got married.  :-)

> Is it because you
> fear people doing to you what you try to do to them?

What exactly have I been doing to "them"?

> You're such a fucking fag.

Takes one to know one, I guess.  Do you know the secret hand shake, too?
  :-)