Re: Computer virus???

On May 24, 7:57=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:=

> "Spellcheck Patrol" wrote:
>
> > Jim is the furthest thing from a weenie, Robert. Jim prefers privacy
> > whereas Frank lacks a spine. Jim doesn't spend his life trying to dig
> > up dirt on you. Jim just comes right out and tells you what he thinks
> > about you.
>
> I disagree. =EF=BF=BDJiminex hides his identity because he fears someone w=
ill come
> after him.

Well, you're wrong .... dead man.

=46rom day one when I first started posting where someone could actually
find out personal information about me I posted with an alias. Just a
smart precaution, I thought at the time. Sometime after coming across
the likes of a piece of shit like you,  I realized how prescient I
was. You are the epitome of all that I had imagined. You are an
instigator and a nasty son of a bitch who stirs people up and when
they do the same to you, you proceded with your self proclaimed
favorite method of getting back at them, by going real life. So my
keeping my identity and personal information to my self was just a
precaution that turned out to be something that would thwart the likes
of you attempting to do harm to someone who recognizes exactly what
you are and can tell you so with out being subjected to your lies.

>=EF=BF=BDAnyone 60-year old who would make up stories of bashing teenagers
> with a hammer does so because he's trying to look tough when he knows he's=
 not.

And you would know that exactly ....... how?

It was just a matter of fact comment that I made and since you self
admittedly have no idea who I am, you thereby admit that you're
telling a lie about me. See what I mean?  If you knew how to get to
me, It's quite obvious, just with this little example here and now,
what you would try to do. You would tell lies to people trying to get
even with me for something that you've instigated. By the way, which
is something that I would never do to you and never have.

>=EF=BF=BDThe funny thing is he fears me yet I'm no threat to him at all. =
=EF=BF=BDFor one
> thing, it's been more than 30 years since I raised a hand in anger.

You assume that I physically fear you, yet you have no idea what I
look like. And I know exactly what you look like and what condition
you are in.  You forget that quite a number of years ago, I was
standing right behind you at the NY ISC show at the Napco booth,
looking over your shoulder, and have since seen your bloated body in
the wedding pictures. And now, you're obviously on your last leg .....
So ..... no I don't physically fear you.

> =EF=BF=BDBesides, the lung cancer left me somewhat disabled. =EF=BF=BDI ge=
t out of breath walking from one end of the house to the other. =EF=BF=BD:(

Well now ...... In spite of the fact that no one really cares about
your personal life, but you insist on leaking little tidbits ( for
sympathy, I presume) that's the best thing I've heard come from you in
a long time. I'm glad to hear you are constantly being reminded of
your ever shortening mortality. It couldn't happen to a more deserving
person. You've caused so much misery, discomfort and pain, to so many
people, all your life, it is only Karma that you have the same
experience for a period of time, before you die. I'm happy to see that
there are some things do work out for the better.

> > Frank OTOH spends quite a bit of time on your website
> > hoping some little tidbit of negative shit will somehow make you go
> > away.
>
> Naah. =EF=BF=BDIf I went away, Olson would be sans raison d'etre.
>
> > Frank doesn't realize he's a fucking nuisance that repeats the same
> > shit day after day. Frank thinks he's a credible source of newsgroup
> > 411. Jim doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks of him.
>
> He knows he's a nuisance but it's better than being totally ignored which =
is
> what his life is outside the newsgroup.

And again ...... you would know that exactly ............ how?

> --

Have a nice d          Nah ......never mind.

Much more appropriately ...you can just sit there and think about how
much longer you'll be around ..... and "I'll" have the nice day.