Re: Computer virus???

"Spellcheck Patrol" wrote:

> Nick's record is sterling but that didn't stop you from trying to
> start up trouble just for the sake of starting trouble, did it?
> Spare me the bullshit about someone sending it to you and you finding
> it interesting. You accomplished what you set out to do, Frank.
> Congrats on stirring up trouble with someone who wasn't bothering
> anyone.
> You are so free at posting information about everyone else yet don't
> have the balls to post your real name. Why is that? Is it because you
> fear people doing to you what you try to do to them? You're such a
> fucking fag.

He does it because he thinks he can make friends with a few people by trying
to bully others.  Like all bullies, he's a coward who prefers to hide and
shoot from behind the bushes than to confront anyone face to face.  Again,
like most bullies, he makes up lies about knowing all kinds of martial arts.
In reality, he's just a punk.  Ever see Olson post anything useful or helpful?
Nope.  Olson is actually worse than Jiminex who at least admits he's an
asshole even though he also hides behind an alias lest anyone locate him and
Cracker-slap him like he deserves.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass