Re: Cellular connectivity question

"Spellcheck Patrol"  wrote in message

> Crank calling a chink is one thing, but costing an innocent piss skin
> money is not the Christian thing to do.

They are just taking it back and serving it to the customer that orders a
#15 combo.

You're so blinded with hatred
> for Robert that you have lost your soul.

You don't really believe that.

Love Thy Neighbor.

Tried that once and her husband got pissed.

> Maybe Graham should call the Florida Urban League, or whatever the
> name of your local Boon Scouts Troop is, and tell the spearchuckers
> that there's free summer ham, apple jolly ranchers and yard bird over
> at the Worthy house. Door prize for the best Air Jordans.

Which one would you suggest him sending them to? One house or the other is
closed up when I am not there. Or...I just might be at another, which is
outside Florida.

> Note to Frank: Fuck off I am not trolling

Jesus Tom, take a chill pill. Are you having a bad Friday? And...by the way,
I don't hate RLB at all.  I just love how easy it is to yank his chain.
Kicks and giggles ya know. Not my fault you choose to read more into these
things than what is there or are you starting to believe his drivel about
all that went on? Try to at least have a happier weekend. Help the wife
change some diapers or something. Let your blood pressure subside a bit.
Monday is another day.