Re: Cellular connectivity question

On May 2, 8:43 am, "Bob Worthy" <secur...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Spellcheck Patrol"  wrote in message
>
> instead of sending some cholly
>
> > wong on a wild goose (or Peking Duck) chase to Robert's house.
>
> RLB supposedly lives in a gated community.  He doesn't answer his phone
> anyway, so I doubt he is bothered much. It does make me laugh, however,
> that RLB might think that a call coming from the gate, initiated by your
> "cholly wong", is actually a DBPR investigator checking on RLB's statement
> about getting rid of his last monitored accounts just a couple of months
> ago. <

Crank calling a chink is one thing, but costing an innocent piss skin
money is not the Christian thing to do. You're so blinded with hatred
for Robert that you have lost your soul. Love Thy Neighbor.
Maybe Graham should call the Florida Urban League, or whatever the
name of your local Boon Scouts Troop is, and tell the spearchuckers
that there's free summer ham, apple jolly ranchers and yard bird over
at the Worthy house. Door prize for the best Air Jordans.

Note to Frank: Fuck off I am not trolling