Re: Cellular connectivity question

On May 1, 8:42 pm, G. Morgan <no...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Robert L Bass wrote:
> > I'm
> >too busy having fun to waste time on hatred.
>
> Bullshit, you're too busy ordering shit online for your detractors.
>
> Get the door.... It's Domino's
>
> ...and the exterminator, carpet cleaner, plumber, fire department, and a few
> hookers.  Heh, heh, heh.
>
> --
>
> I kill all Google Group posts, you can too.
> Take back Usenet <-->http://improve-usenet.org <

So rather than call the FBI and report Robert, as you claimed you were
going to do, you've decided placing bogus delivery orders with some
Sarasota chink joint  was a better form of revenge? You see no issue
with inconveniencing innocent people, and causing them to waste their
time and/or products and services, in the slim hope that it will annoy
Robert?

Stop wasting your time on foolishness and focus on your business,
Graham.
The economy is very shaky right now and it's creating a tremendous
financial opportunity for those alarm dealers smart enough to see the
opportunity, but the economy will be a death blow for many others.
I'm not providing you with the information because it's your
responsibility to find it yourself.
You're certainly smart enough to find the opportunity, but I'm not
sure you're dedicated enough to search for it.
I sincerely hope you find it. You're a businessman, and your time
should be spent growing your business instead of sending some cholly
wong on a wild goose (or Peking Duck) chase to Robert's house, or
offering opinions regarding Mark's preferences.