Re: Cellular connectivity question

On May 1, 11:47=EF=BF=BDam, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:=

> "Joe" wrote in message:
>
> > dude, =EF=BF=BDWhat are you talking about.
>
> Did I say anything about you?
>
> > 1. my name is Joe.
>
> Congratulations.
>
> > 2. I'm on your side.
>
> I doubt it.
>
> > Just trying to explain to the IB why you are righteous in you hatred and=

> > bitterness.
>
> You assume wrong. =EF=BF=BDI don't hate anyone and I've no room for bitter=
ness. =EF=BF=BDI'm
> too busy having fun to waste time on hatred.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

The Dead Ass Bass' definition of having fun:

Demean installation companies.
Tell lies about what he can do.
Post large files to this Newsgroup.
Continuously annoy the participants of ASA with snotty remarks to
people who he's wronged in the past but tries to make it look like he
was the one who was wronged.
Who thinks that because some people who participate in this Newsgroup
don't repremand him for his bad conduct, actually approve of what he
does.
Mislead end users into thinking he has up to date knowledge about
installing alarm systems.
Lie about the nasty things he's done to people here and in other
Newsgroups in the past.
Tell more lies about how much business he derives from his constant
advertising of his website in ASA. In other words he only disrupts
this Newsgroup for no other reason than to be a nasty, arrogant son of
a bitch.

Lie about the fact that he doesn't believe he's going to die soon.