Re: Cellular connectivity question

On May 2, 2:44 pm, "Bob Worthy" <secur...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Spellcheck Patrol"  wrote in message
> > Crank calling a chink is one thing, but costing an innocent piss skin
> > money is not the Christian thing to do.
>
> They are just taking it back and serving it to the customer that orders a
> #15 combo. <

That is probably true since Chinese people never have garbage outside
their restaurants (other than cardboard).

> You're so blinded with hatred
>
> > for Robert that you have lost your soul.
>
> You don't really believe that. <

No, but it sounds good.

> Love Thy Neighbor.
>
> Tried that once and her husband got pissed. <

Which is why you should love thy neighbor at a local motel.

> > Maybe Graham should call the Florida Urban League, or whatever the
> > name of your local Boon Scouts Troop is, and tell the spearchuckers
> > that there's free summer ham, apple jolly ranchers and yard bird over
> > at the Worthy house. Door prize for the best Air Jordans.
>
> Which one would you suggest him sending them to? One house or the other is
> closed up when I am not there. Or...I just might be at another, which is
> outside Florida. <

They have a nose for fried chicken. They'd find you.

> > Note to Frank: Fuck off I am not trolling
>
> Jesus Tom, take a chill pill. Are you having a bad Friday? <

My day was going great until some puckhead from Quebec cut me off on
the FDR Drive.

> And...by the way,
> I don't hate RLB at all.  I just love how easy it is to yank his chain.
> Kicks and giggles ya know. <

Yanking anything belonging to another man is something I frown upon.

> Not my fault you choose to read more into these
> things than what is there or are you starting to believe his drivel about
> all that went on? <

You need to talk to Frank if you think I care one way or the other.

> Try to at least have a happier weekend. <

My life is one big weekend.

> Help the wife
> change some diapers or something. <

Why? Did my wife shit her pants? Does she wear Depends?

> Let your blood pressure subside a bit. <

My fat doctor is always saying that.

> Monday is another day. <

Now that you're getting a handle on telling time maybe we can start
working on the spelling skills.