Re: 2-wire firewolf blinking

Right, parallel sorry, my bad.
You know what, I just cleaned it and tested it with a rare-earth
magnet... I think I held it there for a whole minute, no dice.  I can
trigger my other 2-wires fine with it.  So, I think I'll just chuck it
and order a replacement from your site.  There's no problem mounting
it on a wall vertically, right?  It's the only one I have that's not
on a ceiling... I don't think that matters, though.