Re: Battery Load Testing

Robert L Bass wrote:
  not much too see now that I can get there.

> If you bothered to read you'd find some answers to the OP's question.

looks like he took 1st hand advise that got right to the answer from a
true pro, Jim alarminex.  rather than reading excerpts from some book as
  suggested by a wannabe.

> What you would not find are the spam, viruses, etc., about which you lied.

can't blame me for being cautious.  after all you are infamous for
underhanded actions and having spyware on your websites.