Re: Battery Load Testing

"Joe" <spam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:M74Wj.133382$Er2.81753@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Frank Olson wrote:
>>
>> Nope.  It's your Dell.  Dell's have a very low BST (bullshit tolerance).
>> Clean out any headers authored by RLB and you'll restore normal function.

> not sure what you mean.
> even if I copy the link and paste it in my browser it still won't load the
> page.

Much as it pains me to say this, you can't blame RLB for that

This is the page the link is pointing to, try copying the entire link and
pasting it in your browser
http://books.google.com/books?id=kZEz-ogMXGwC&pg=PA67&lpg=PA67&dq=alarm+battery+load+testing&source=web&ots=Lb8SjIt_Bf&sig=acqK_pRkbRErl83aa34cv7aDhqo&hl=en#PPP1,M1

Doug