Re: Computer virus???

On May 25, 2:48 am, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Spellcheck Patrol wrote:
> > No Frank, it's not the pot calling the kettle black at all. It's me
> > calling you a fucking weenie for taking a shot at Nick for no reason
> > whatsoever.  Unlike you I don't hide behind some bullshit excuse like
> > "oh this was sent to me" when I take a shot at someone.
>
> Really?  I suppose lying about them is better (in your book).  Right.<

yes I posted a few whoppers about Robert that only a total moron would
have believed. Sadly there were two people who believed the outrageous
shit I posted, and I'm sure they both went to their final destinations
still believing it was the truth.

> > For all of my racist posts, spellcheck patrols, and canuck bashing
> > there isn't an individual here who knows me that believes I do it in a
> > malicious manner. That's how I "stir the pot".
>
> Gee...  You and Bass should really enter a contest.  Who's the most
> "malicious" person in ASA?  I haven't been participating in this group
> as long as you have, but in the time I have, you've posted a couple of
> real "doozies" there guy.  Now you've suddenly beocme the self-elected
> "moral compass" of the group, after having shucked off all that
> animosity you had for Bass.  It's become a real "kissey-fest" between
> the two of you lately.  Yech!! <

It's no "kissy-fest" and I'm the furthest thing from being the moral
compass of any group. You're the one who is obsessed with Robert, and
you're the one who yaps about tracks records with the BBB. I responded
to this thread not only because you took a shot at Nick, but because
you took it in your typical cowardly fashion.

> > Now me calling someone on the carpet is a different story and I never
> > hide my intentions when I do it. I never hide my identity when I do
> > it. I never hide my contact info when I do it. I have the same number
> > today as I did back when I first started posting here.
>
> Funny...  I'm pretty easy to find too.  And I haven't "hidden" my
> identity, Tom. <

Your post from May 205 says differently. Were you a liar then or are
you lying now?

> > I'm the easiest guy to find.
>
> Ditto! , <

If only we knew your name

> > Folks here also know that no matter what is posted in
> > this group I am always willing to help them in any way I can.
>
> Ditto! <

As long as you don't have to provide them with a contact number,
right? What a queer.

> > You post the shit you post hoping it will bring harm to someone.
>
> That's not why I posted it.  I never intended "harm" to anyone.  I
> thought it was a "hoot" that someone who's in the trade would refer to a
> software lockout as a "virus".  Hopefully Nick is going to drop that
> reference.  It makes him look about as stupid as Bass selling Napco two
> wire smokes with DSC and Ademco panels <

Hopefully Nick doesn't lose a foot up in your ass either. Who the fuck
cares how he or anyone else markets their company? I don't care if he
calls it a virus, the keyboard clap, or DSC HIV. If that's how he
chooses to describe it then that's his choice.
Who the fuck elected you industry watchdog?
You're just a fucking clown who will only take shots at those who you
find to be easy targets. Bass is an easy target because most of the
folks here dislike him. Nick was supposed to be an easy target because
he does business with Bass and you guessed Nick would just lay down
and take his lumps from you.
Are you still referring people to Jim Rojas even though he's had folks
complain here about him taking their money and not delivering?
Sure you are. Wanna know why? Because you're a fucking coward and
you're afraid if you say anything about Jim that folks here will jump
down your throat.  You lack the spine to stand on your own.

> > In
> > this case you were hoping to do some sort of damage to Nick.
>
> What "damage" do you figure I'm doing to Nick?
>
> > Let me
> > tell you something, Frank, Nick has been posting here longer than I
> > have, and he's one of the nicest guys I've encountered in this
> > business.
>
> That's nice.
>
> > Nick is also a very smart businessman. Nobody knows if you're a smart
> > businessman because nobody knows who you are.
>
> I'm not all that "smart" business-wise.  I lean more toward the
> technical and service side.
>

> > You seem to spend quite a bit of time checking out websites, with
> > hopes of pointing out a negative, yet your own is fucking joke.
>
> Tsk.  Except for the times people actually post links here (or send me
> one), I don't spend a whole lot of time "checking out websites".  The
> individual that sent me the link to Nick's site also happens to "lurk" here. <

You're a fucking liar. You troll sites that have anything to do with
Bass.

> > You post Robert's BBB record day after day yet you listed companies on
> > your referral site that had some shoddy history themselves.
>
> I don't "refer" anyone.  Links I happen to include for dealers also
> include links to the applicable local BBB.  Hopefully anyone "shopping"
> for an alarm system will actually take the time to readhttp://www.yoursecuritysource.com/buyingonline.htm.  I don't "recommend"
> anyone...  except maybe "Jim R." and "RHC's" websites. <

Jim Rojas has had quite a few complaints about him posted here yet you
still recommend him? He took someone's money and didn't send back the
product but you find him to be a reliable guy? Is there a difference
between what Jim did and what Bass did?
Mind you I don't give a fiddler's fuck about any complaints. You're
the clown that attempts to portray himself as some sort of consumer
advocate.

> > You expect customers to believe your site has any credibility yet
> > nobody knows diddly dick about you, or your history.
>
> I figure all they need to know about me is posted on the home page.  The
> website isn't about *me*, Tom.  It's why I've never included links to my
> own company.  I have no "agenda" here.  I've never tried to sell someone
> anything...  well... except for when I got a deal on some lease return
> laptops a few years ago... <

So you figured you'd spam this group with your laptop offers rather
than sell them somewhere else. I guess spam is ok as long as it's your
spam. The alt-security-alarms.com website didn't work out too well
either, did it?

> > How about posting your name, and company name?
>
> Sure.  Frank Olson.  http://www.yoursecuritysource.com. <

It's either a lie today or it was a lie back in 2005. Which one?

> > How about placing your
> > business information out there for the rest of us to see so we can all
> > pass judgment on you?
>
> Judge not, lest ye be judged. <

Like I give a rat's dirty dick about any opinion other than my own.

> > You shouldn't fear Bass doing anything since
> > you're such a bigtime hotshot and a regular Johnny Karate, so post the
> > information already.
>
> Nope.  Not a "hotshot".  Not "big time".  And I've never taken a day of
> "Karate".
>
> > Then again maybe you are afraid of Robert, but
> > let me assure you that there's nothing to fear.
>
> Robert has me quaking in my tu-tu.  All the feathers in my boa are being
> shaken out. <

Your post from May 2005 seems to lean toward you fearing him.

> > Robert tried to go
> > real life on me and I tried to go real life on him and here we are
> > close to ten years later and neither of us is worse for the wear.
>
> No.  All you've managed to do is drag the group down further. <

Well thank GOD you are here to save it.

> > Suppliers don't care what he says about me or me about him so you
> > shouldn't be afraid of him disturbing your business if he knows your
> > name. Graham and Robert went real life on each other and Graham wound
> > up becoming his own boss, which makes me happy as hell (I'm sure
> > Graham would confirm that there wasn't a time we talked where I didn't
> > tell him to do his own thing), and Bass wasn't harmed either.
> > Just what exactly are you afraid of, Frank?  It is fear that prevents
> > you from disclosing that information so tell me what is it you fear
> > the most?
>
> I don't "fear" anyone in this group.  I don't think a public forum is
> the best place to discuss personal details either.  I've learned that
> much from participating here. <

You're just a coward taking shots.

> >  > It gave Nick a great forum to bash Bay Alarm.  It also gave Bass
> >> the perfect lead-in to post his usual unsubstantiated nonsense. <
>
> > You're full of shit, Frank. You posted it in hopes it would make Nick
> > look foolish. That's Nick's punishment for doing business with Bass.
> > At least be man enough to admit that.
>
> Whom Nick does business with is none of my business.  I posted the link
> another individual sent me.  I don't know Nick and have never talked to
> him.  I did exchange some email correspondence though...  back a bit... <

I don't know someone, and never talked to him, but I've talked to him
a few times through email?
is that the Frank A Nova?

> >> I lost my balls when I got married.  :-) <
>
> > What are the two last names on the marriage license?
>
> They're both good Swedish names.  One of them happens to be "Olson".  :-)
>
> > I fucking dare you to post your real name.
>
> My real name is Frank Olson. <

So you were lying on May 9th, 2005?

> >> What exactly have I been doing to "them"? <
>
> > Oh yes you haven't done anything at all. It's innocent little Frank
> > just passing along information.
>
> Yep.  It's all the other guy's fault.

> >> Takes one to know one, I guess.  Do you know the secret hand shake, too?
> >>   :-) <
>
> > I know that you lack the fucking balls to post your real name, and
> > that you hide behind a keyboard.
>
> My wife keeps my balls in a drawer in her nightstand.  She let's me use
> 'em every now and then.  And there isn't a keyboard big enough that I
> could hide behind.
>
> Lighten up there, Tom.  You're gettin' way too serious in your old age. <

Oh so Frank Olson is your real name? Are you a liar today or were you
a liar when you posted this? What day were you lying, Frank? Was it
May 25th, 2008 or May 9th, 2005?