Re: Non mains system

> You've tried to twist everything to your own purpose and still failed >to
give any real opinion about anything that is relevant to the >original  post

Since I don't live in your country I can only tell you how I would approach
the problem if it were here.
If I needed to control the access to the "containers" [dimensions unknown]
and to be alerted (in a situation where I didn't need to call the
authorities directly) I'd use www.brivo.com. Specifically the ACS5000E/W
http://www.brivo.com/docs/en/ENG-DOC-003-ACS5000-Install.pdf  I have used
that in many swimming pool applications where there is no phone, Internet or
power, but monitored access is necessary. The earlier 3000 and 4000 series
had their share of problems but the 5000 series panels have overcome most of
those now. I have used Brivo for many years and they are a good reliable
service provider. If you don't trust a Solar panel setup for powering the
system, a number of marine deep cycle batteries for rotating in an out of
service can work for a while until regular electrical service is available.

If it were just an alarm type service I was seeking, with control for remote
arming and disarming, as well as separate email or text notifications, I'd
use a GE Security Panel (like Networx)
http://www.gesecurity.com/portal/site/GESecurity/menuitem.f76d98ccce4cabed5efa421766030730?selectedID=12868&seriesyn=true
and attach an interface like this
http://www.gesecurity.com/portal/site/GESecurity/menuitem.f76d98ccce4cabed5efa421766030730?selectedID=127256&seriesyn=true
or to a service like www.alarm.com and use one like this
http://www.gesecurity.com/portal/site/GESecurity/menuitem.f76d98ccce4cabed5efa421766030730?selectedID=17162&seriesyn=true
(although it is not the skytel unit but a different GSM model used now). The
GE website sucks at being able to find what you want quickly. You can see a
detailed view at http://www.alarm.com/builder/builder_prog.asp I have only
used alarm.com for a limited time but they seem responsive and professional.

If there is a wireless mesh network available for you to hop on for a
reasonable price that could be another monitoring option for IP alarm
communications. You can learn more about that type service here
http://www.fluidmesh.com/

I don't know if any of these services even exist in your country, or if
there is an analog competitive service available. As far as a DIY solution
for a newbie in a foreign country looking for cheap answers in a forum for
alarm professionals, well I couldn't possibly "troll" or even twist my way
through that.