Re: Non mains system

">The American urge to kill everything"
Seems like you're a bit murky about any similar British urges.
So let me get this straight. You are using a weapon in a sport. And that
says nothing about you of course. Then considering the technical
improvements to the weapon you credit (or blame more likely) on the
"American urge to kill everything"? Well, I thought it was Holless Wilbur
Allen's invention along with improvements from guys like Tom Jennings. Allen
hunted deer with it, and was never reported to have an urge to "kill
everything". Now let's talk about some REAL killers.
 The British colonial power that founded the "commonwealth" certainly had a
body count associated with it.
 Let's not talk about "ancient history" about the British. Let's talk about
the last 50 years or so, in the same time frame, more or less, of the
compound bow improvements.
It might make you wonder about your statement about the "Americans liking to
kill everything".

 In excess of 50,000 people are reported to have been killed by British
security forces in Kenya since the 1950's.
-Horrific tortures and murders committed by white officials and local
soldiers under their command
-Castration and blinding for defying captors
-Fatal whipping
-Rape by British soldiers
-There were also tales of daily killings at a British-run slave labor camp
called Embakasi
What areas of the British Commonwealth don't have similar types of
atrocities historically associated with it?
No doubt some of these same folks that did this in Kenya are alive today
living under the Union Jack!
So I see it's is a weapon that by itself that you wish to blame, and not get
too troubled about the actual killers living among you.
So tell me just which ones of the more than 50,000 the British had murdered
were felled with the that type of bow?

(Note to Bass, the above atrocities are included in reports from the BBC so
to your thinking it has to be true)

"Paul O'Grady" <Paul-O@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Frank Olson wrote:
> > Paul O'Grady wrote:

> >> This is more like it. Thank you Frank.
> >>
> >> I will be out of range of radio gear so a cell phone connection is a
> >> must. Your comment about motion sensors and heat is an interesting one
> >> that I haven't heard before. I've already got a quote to install mains
> >> but the 2ftx2ft brick box they want to put the meter in requires
ANOTHER