Re: Non mains system

Roland Moore wrote:
>> stop killing beautiful animals like deer,

Why did you take this out of context??

> These killers are also known as hunters. It is a sport too. The State
> generates revenue it uses to protect habitat for the hunted animal and other
> animals and plants benefit. Have you ever been to the US? Deer in this area
> can reach plague proportions.

So everyone who hunts Deer does it in your area do they?

You'd better learn how to kill deer with
> something other than the bumper of your (wrecked) car.  I have killed deer
> before, but never on purpose, and never with any weapon other than what I
> was driving at the time. I wish there were more (legal) hunters and that
> they were more effective in controlling the exploding populations of these
> animals.

I'd join the ranks of deer hunters if I liked the taste of venison.

My point exactly.

> As for Americans hunting in Africa I would suspect that would be a matter
> for the local authorities in Africa to work out.

So you don't want to talk about the ethics of this one either?

> There is no timetable for giving up guns here in the US. As a practical
> matter in the area I live in it is legal to have a gun in your home (without
> a license), carry a gun with you in your car at all times (without a
> license) and carry a gun concealed on your person nearly anytime or anywhere
> (with a license). There has not been any increase in gun violence, but a
> decrease in certain types of crime. There is no change in status of any
> animal populations due soley to any gun policy changes.

And your reason for mentioning this is?

> The point I was making is that there are people that are alive today in your
> country that have not been held to account for there actions at the time in
> Kenya specifically. I my opinion they should be.

If all the people that were responsible for atrocities were held
accountable, there would be far less of them and the world would be a
happier place, but people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

All of the incidents you
> site about Americans have have had much public and legal scrutiny.

And? You'd rather it was all brushed under the carpet I suppose?

> And if we are talking about assholes in American versus British history, for
> starters let me say thanks for invading and burning parts of our Capital
> City, asshole.

You've tried to twist everything to your own purpose and still failed to
give any real opinion about anything that is relevant to the original
post. That makes you a troll my friend. Go get a life.