Re: Honeywell HD3CH

Roland Moore wrote:
>> The HD3CH is a mini dome camera, not a DVR
>
>> Doug
>
> You are correct. The HD3CH is a mini dome camera. How did a DVR get thrown
> into the mix? The only problem was the local video connection was wired ass
> backwards. Bass says he sold two (camers I hope not DVRs). But if the
> customer didn't use the local video to focus the camera (which he probably
> didn't) then he could have the same problem and not know it.

The customer was on the phone minutes after he picked up his order for
the dome camera...  wondering where the "dome" was and how he was going
to mount this heavy bitch on the wall.  There was, of course, no
response from Bass Home.  The phone messages were "full" and he got
tired of the "auto responder" to his emails which states:  "We value
your business and will respond within 24 years".