Re: Honeywell HD3CH

"Bob La Londe" wrote:

>> The HD3CH ... Any other problems on this unit (before I
>> get a hundred problems)?
>
> Sounds like you want to get a different unit, or maybe just pass on the job.

Don't be too quick on the draw, Bob.  I sold two of them in January and so far
there have been no problems.  I suspect it was just a bad batch.  FWIW, we
sell a few Honeywell DVR's a month (lots more from other manufacturers) and to
date none of the Honeywell models have needed service though one was ordered
with the wrong hard drive.  We swapped it out and have not heard anything yet
from the client so presumably all is well.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics