Re: LOCKED PANEL

Legally contracts are more than a piece of paper that allows one group or
person to take advantage of another group or person. Contrasts can be voided
for all sorts of vague reasons given the right judge in the proper
jurisdiction. Bankruptcy is one simple way to almost always void an
otherwise onerous contract for example.
So in many cases when someone thinks they can rat dick someone just because
some person or group has a piece of paper, all that can turn around mighty
quickly sometimes, and then suddenly a contract is NOT a contract?!?!?