Re: LOCKED PANEL

I say MY because I installed them, but they were paid in full...not leased,
and no...not locked...well, 2 of the 4 were not locked.
Brinks wouldn't take them over they wanted to sell the owner their own
proprietary crap...although they could easily have taken them (unlocked
Vistas)...the other two they wouldn't have taken them even if they were
unlocked. In all cases they didn't even try a take over - the salesmen just
wanted to sell...but the new owners weren't buying.