Re: LOCKED PANEL

Brinks has been doing this crap for years. Brinks installs in new homes and still thinks they own the system.

Angry Man In Gauteng

"CWatters" <colin.watters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > "Bob La Londe" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > I thought Brinks owned the equipment and only leased it to home owners.
> > Thats a bit different to hacking something you own.

I thought that too, but I have been informed that sometimes do sell
equipment.  Puts a whole different spin on things if that's true.

-- Bob La Londe Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River Fishing Forums & Contests http://www.YumaBassMan.com