Re: LOCKED PANEL

Worse than that!

I've had client's homes get sold with MY system in the house (no one ever
notifies us), my decals, my lawnsigns - Brinks must have an "in" with
realtors because they put decals "Call BRINKS for Service etc..." on my
boxes (they even put them on my beautiful keypads). I know because I get
called by the NEW homeowner AFTER Brinks has been there an wanted to sell
them a new system, new service contract, (remove MY working system). My
guess is the realtor gets a little "taste" for every house they convert.

Takes me 10 minutes to reprogram the system and get the new people back
online with the existing working system I originally installed.

Interesting eh?

"Nomen Nescio" <nobody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Brinks has been doing this crap for years. Brinks installs in new homes
and still thinks they own the system.

Contests http://www.YumaBassMan.com