Re: LOCKED PANEL

On Sep 4, 10:21?am, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Worse than that!
>
> I've had client's homes get sold with MY system in the house (no one ever
> notifies us), my decals, my lawnsigns - Brinks must have an "in" with
> realtors because they put decals "Call BRINKS for Service etc..." on my
> boxes (they even put them on my beautiful keypads). I know because I get
> called by the NEW homeowner AFTER Brinks has been there an wanted to sell
> them a new system, new service contract, (remove MY working system). My
> guess is the realtor gets a little "taste" for every house they convert.
>
> Takes me 10 minutes to reprogram the system and get the new people back
> online with the existing working system I originally installed.
>
> Interesting eh?

Just for clarification .... when you say "MY system" I'm presuming
that this is a system that you installed and your customer paid for
and you're now monitoring it   ??????

I'm asking because .....there are those people who say, that after a
panel is paid for, that you should unlock it. That it belongs to the
subscriber. Which .... it seems that this is a case that if Brinks
were to find the panel unlocked, that they'd take it over in a second,
because they;d be the first one there and you'd be SOL at even having
a shot at it.

So, it seems that to the "anti Lockout people"..... locking out a
panel is only good if you keep the account away from a National
company but not alright if it's a small company........ or one that
only thrives on doing takeovers?

Funny how that works   ..... huh?

Must be these "anti lockout people" have some kind of a "thing" just
for the Nationals. Or .... who knows ...... could be that they're just
hypocrites in desguise.