Re: LOCKED PANEL

 > Interesting eh?
>
> Just for clarification .... when you say "MY system" I'm presuming
> that this is a system that you installed and your customer paid for
> and you're now monitoring it   ??????
>
> I'm asking because .....there are those people who say, that after a
> panel is paid for, that you should unlock it. That it belongs to the
> subscriber. Which .... it seems that this is a case that if Brinks
> were to find the panel unlocked, that they'd take it over in a second,
> because they;d be the first one there and you'd be SOL at even having
> a shot at it.

RHC: If Brinks were the first one on the scene, and they did their
sales job properly, they probably would get the business. So what !
Doesn't give the original company the right to lock a board which has
been SOLD to someone else.

> So, it seems that to the "anti Lockout people"..... locking out a
> panel is only good if you keep the account away from a National
> company but not alright if it's a small company........ or one that
> only thrives on doing takeovers?

RHC: Who gets the business National or otherwise has nothing to do
with the fact that someone has locked a board that belongs to someone
else. Frustration at not automatically being given the ongoing service
business is no excuse to justify doing so

> Funny how that works   ..... huh?
>
> Must be these "anti lockout people" have some kind of a "thing" just
> for the Nationals. Or .... who knows ...... could be that they're just
> hypocrites in desguise.

RHC: Yeah...sure.....same old