Re: LOCKED PANEL

On Sep 5, 8:12?am, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  > Interesting eh?
>

> > Just for clarification .... when you say "MY system" I'm presuming
> > that this is a system that you installed and your customer paid for
> > and you're now monitoring it   ??????
>
> > I'm asking because .....there are those people who say, that after a
> > panel is paid for, that you should unlock it. That it belongs to the
> > subscriber. Which .... it seems that this is a case that if Brinks
> > were to find the panel unlocked, that they'd take it over in a second,
> > because they;d be the first one there and you'd be SOL at even having
> > a shot at it.
>
> RHC: If Brinks were the first one on the scene, and they did their
> sales job properly, they probably would get the business. So what !
> Doesn't give the original company the right to lock a board which has
> been SOLD to someone else.

But .... but .... wait a minute .... you just said that it was
thievery, for Brinks to put stickers and signs on someone elses
installation and take it over. And it was good that Crash was able to
salvage the job.

> > So, it seems that to the "anti Lockout people"..... locking out a
> > panel is only good if you keep the account away from a National
> > company but not alright if it's a small company........ or one that
> > only thrives on doing takeovers?
>
> RHC: Who gets the business National or otherwise has nothing to do
> with the fact that someone has locked a board that belongs to someone
> else. Frustration at not automatically being given the ongoing service
> business is no excuse to justify doing so

So I guess Crash is relegated to the "trash" companys who go around
locking the boards on their installations. For shame! For SHAME!

> > Funny how that works   ..... huh?
>
> > Must be these "anti lockout people" have some kind of a "thing" just
> > for the Nationals. Or .... who knows ...... could be that they're just
> > hypocrites in desguise.
>
> RHC: Yeah...sure.....same old

YUP ..... same old ... same old

everyone else is wrong and you're right.

Is it any wonder that you and Dead Ass get along so well?