Re: LOCKED PANEL

Next time take pictures and send them to Brinks local office and corporate
offices. Also post them on this newsgroup. I am sure Brinks lurks here. They
cry foul when they lose an account to us small dealers, but yet
their sales force practices unethical behavior on a daily basis. Giving kickbacks
to realtors, builders, or anyone not licensed to do so, usually involves
unreported taxable income. In all my years, I have seen many Police & Fire Fighters
lose their pensions due to unlicensed activity in many professional trades.

Angry Man In Gauteng

Worse than that!

I've had client's homes get sold with MY system in the house (no one ever
notifies us), my decals, my lawnsigns - Brinks must have an "in" with
realtors because they put decals "Call BRINKS for Service etc..." on my
boxes (they even put them on my beautiful keypads). I know because I get
called by the NEW homeowner AFTER Brinks has been there an wanted to sell
them a new system, new service contract, (remove MY working system). My
guess is the realtor gets a little "taste" for every house they convert.

Takes me 10 minutes to reprogram the system and get the new people back
online with the existing working system I originally installed.

Interesting eh?

"Nomen Nescio" <nobody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Brinks has been doing this crap for years. Brinks installs in new homes
and still thinks they own the system.

Contests http://www.YumaBassMan.com