Re: LOCKED PANEL

>I say MY because I installed them, but they were paid in full...not
>leased,
> and no...not locked...well, 2 of the 4 were not locked.
> Brinks wouldn't take them over they wanted to sell the owner their
> own
> proprietary crap...although they could easily have taken them
> (unlocked
> Vistas)...the other two they wouldn't have taken them even if they
> were
> unlocked. In all cases they didn't even try a take over - the
> salesmen just
> wanted to sell...but the new owners weren't buying.

As I'm sure you know, Brinks does that because after scrapping the
victim's perfectly good security system and installing their *leased*
garbage, the customer is stuck using them and them only.  They make a
tidy profit on the installation and then screw the customer as long
as he owns the house.  Nice folks, eh?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass