Re: OT Crowding the Interesection DOES NOT get you out there any faster...

The Sharks Lounge.. Hum must try that DIVE. There is no shortage of trouble
to get into at Bike week, that's probably why I try to avoid it. As the
T-Shirt says, been there done that. I'm fortunate in that I get to leave my
bike down south and try to escape 3 or 4 times per seasong to ride for a few
days. My dream has always been to get on the bike for a month or so and do
the run from Canada to Florida then onto Baja Calif. then back up o Wash
state then into British Columbia and then return through the prairies. I
missed out 30 years ago, wife, kids and mortgage... glad you got to follow
your road even thought it was in a car it must have been grand. Strange how
we travel the world and some of the most interesting sites are in our own
backyard.. I may take my dream ride yet.. work being what it is and three
grown Teenagers rebounding back home I may have to ask my boys to take this
run with my ASHES if I wait any longer   ha ha ..
P.S. on the lounge topic. check out "Grills" and "Fish Lip" at port
Canaveral..for a fun time, though there are no shortages of lounges in
Florida those are two of my favorites.

Pogo