Re: OT Crowding the Interesection DOES NOT get you out there any faster...

Robert L Bass inspired greatness with:

>> Yea but there are those times when
>> you wanna drag race bigger bikes...
>
>I confess.  It's fun riding a big scooter.
>There.  I said it.  Happy?

I drove a 125cc  scooter years ago and had a blast.  It seems like
you're going faster because it takes off so quickly and there is
hardly any noise from the engine.  I saw a guy on IH-45 riding one of
the big ones like yours and I wouldn't muster the balls to ride it
like that on the Interstate, but it must be a nice feeling to know it
can.