Re: 2 or 4 wire smoke detector question.

"Just Looking" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> If he can lie that well shouldn't he be running for office somewhere?
> Nixon "Well, I am not a crook ....."
> Bush (Senior) "Read my lips ......"

reffering to the no new taxes, admonition. to the democRAT House of
Representatives.  [one of the requests they obviously ignored]

point of order:  Congress [the House] initiates revenue bills for the govt
[taxes to you].  So that means that statement was not a lie, rather it was a
request of the House of Reps.  which they ignored.  Pres Bush being the
honerable public servant he is signed into law the bills that were the will
of the people, as expressed by their elected servants.  Fortunately things
in the House changed to republican control shortly afterwards for the first
time in 40 years.  but i digress.