Re: 2 or 4 wire smoke detector question.

>And Israel again never did anything to receive those >rocket?

I wonder what Israel could have done? When you find out let me know.
Everyone in my neighborhood is so looking forward to a good old rocket
attack I am sure they would follow Israel's lead, what ever that was.
Everyone here would especially enjoy a good bombardment from rockets like
Hezbollah's with no effective guidance systems for targeting real military
assets. It's great, a pure terror weapon just like Hitler's! Everyone can
look forward to an equal chance of getting killed or mangled. Personally I
am hoping a few old ladies down the street catch one of the first incoming
rounds. They could not carry a weapon or hurt anyone really, but they are
really ugly old hags and I am tired of looking at them. Maybe a school yard
could be blown up next? Some kids grow up to be soldiers, so get them out of
the way when their young!

In case you missed the point Pete,. Israel is an important ally of the
United States. Hezbollah is a terrorist organization and an important ally
to Iran, a terrorist sponsoring country. Trying to equate Israel and
Hezbollah in terms of actions or policy is beyond ridiculous. Making
arguments for Hezbollah's actions, or any other mid east terror
organization, makes you look not like a reasoned observer, but a Jew hating
nut job. Wait, never mind, everyone here already thinks you're a Jew hating
nut job!