Re: 2 or 4 wire smoke detector question.

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
46aeb63f$0$4640$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Well your first mistake was you thought

At least i do think,on your side you just look on the israel side of the
story,dont you think both side have there big share of responsibility?

>> and what's the use to bomb a whole part of a country when 2 soldier have
>> been missing,killing innocent to retrieve 2 soldier...another Oupps!!
>
> You mean 1 soldier since it appears this week that 1 is now reportedly
> dead
> after over a year in captivity and my guess torture. If I recall part of
> the
> cease-fire involved their release which as usual Hezzbolah doesn't seem to
> follow their own agreements very well
>
> Should they have gone to war over 3? 4? 23? Do you honestly think they
> were
> the only reason or just the last straw? If I had to guess it was their
> capture and oh umm maybe the previous thousand rockets launched against
> Israel's citizens.

And Israel again never did anything to receive those rocket?

> > claver very claver,or should I say....criminal reaction to a criminal
> act?
>>
>> I don't say that it was ok to take those 2 soldier and to bomb innocent
>> people,but what I can be sure is that its not too grate to hold prisoner
>> people that launched rocks.....
>
> Sounds like thats exactly what you are saying

Well you don't listen very well