Re: 2 or 4 wire smoke detector question.

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
46ab8882$0$30642$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Ok i am fine with the fact that he was mad because he tried to kill his
>> father..
>>
>> but do you send young American dying because of that?
>>
>> No you send a team of expert go killing the ass hole,even if its
> illegal,at
>> least you make it clean,you can get caught doing it,but at most its a few
>> life,not thousand,and you dont lie to your poeple to cover lie on
>> lie...etc...
>>
>> I am not angry,if its what you sens in my post,well i am sorry about it,i
> am
>> just plain discusted..
>> i find it very hard to see all those killing for notting..on both side
>> ,every lost is one to much..
>
> Unless they are jewish according to you from past statements

that's were you show us how clever you are..

all this fucking attitude stuff is just what your president is able to
do,and you are one of his best imitation...

you just cant understand that I was just plain in rage on the fact that
Israel killed innocent UN member just to make a point,and they also killed
innocent Canadian for nothing,if the family they would have killed (Mostly
kids) would have been American,I am sure you have run to your telephone and
called your chamber representative and ask them to nuke them..

Stop being a damn moron and act like a man...but I am sure that's it would
be too demanding of you..