Re: 2 or 4 wire smoke detector question.

Saddam Hussein is a homicidal dictator who is
addicted to weapons of mass destruction

Funny you should single out Bush Jr. for that quote. Politicians from John
Kerry to Hillary Clinton were quoted as saying the exact same thing. I
didn't know that they served frog with Kool Aid up there. Well it depends on
what the definition of "is" is, right? Last time I checked Saddam had (along
with his rotten sons) killed without remorse. Saddam used a nerve gas agent
(considered a weapon of mass destruction by most) on the Iranians as well as
the Kurds. I am glad the Iraqi's had him hanged. I am sorry you miss him. I
guess anyone that gives the Red, White and Blue a hard time is more than
okay in your book. I assume that Napoleon Bonaparte is still your hero. Pol
Pot, Josef Stalin, Manuel Noriega, Slobodan Milosevich, Khomeiny, Fidel
Castro, Nicolae Ceausescu, Francois 'Papa Doc' Duvalier and all their ilk
are first rate guys too, according to you.

 Stalin, Fidel, Chavez