Re: 2 or 4 wire smoke detector question.

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
46addb37$0$30665$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> No not really see I'm at least smart enough to realize what can happen
> during a war, I'm also smart enough to know with Israel it would have been
> an accident, Hezzbolah would have done it on purpose

if you would be smart enough you would have read the report that the UN
soldier told Israel that they were bombing pretty close to there base and to
stop it...they at least called 10 time in less the 12 hour...

after that if you say :Ouppss! I think you are dumber then an arse....

and what's the use to bomb a whole part of a country when 2 soldier have
been missing,killing innocent to retrieve 2 soldier...another Oupps!!

claver very claver,or should I say....criminal reaction to a criminal act?

I don't say that it was ok to take those 2 soldier and to bomb innocent
people,but what I can be sure is that its not too grate to hold prisoner
people that launched rocks.....