Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

"I brive a dus" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
1168064251.709577.104030@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> The problem I have with you Montreal cheese eaters is how you boast
> about French superiority (a myth) while ignore the greatness of the
> country in which you reside.
> Canada aided in bailing the French out in both world wars and the way
> you show your thanks is by trying to secede. French ingratitude towards
> anyone who has ever helped them never ceases to amaze me.

Ho! Boy! you've been so good to us poor frenchy...

What you don't seem to know is that in the Union Act,the surplus money that
lower Canada (the French) got were given to the upper Canada to pay what
they own to England..

you took our money,tried to annihilate our religion,tried to remove the
right to teach French,and we should tell you thank you!!

during about 10 years we were not able to have our own bishop,so we could
not have new priest cause only a bishop can ordinate a new priest,while we
could not have a church or collect money for a church,you burned down most
of the already there house of god,thank you!

it lasted about 10 years,why? cause the French speaking people were about to
join the American revolution,when you saw that you give us back the right to
have our church,teach French etc...but you still didn't gave us back our
money...

when we will secede...Yup you read well "when" cause it will happen,I will
be in the front asking for the cash bash with interest...
I will be asking for excuse,and much more...