Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

the turmoil was there before..

what led to the revolution was the fact that both king prior to the
revolution were living the big life's and ruining the country by loosing
wars while the life of the population and the bourgeoisie were suffering
great distress...and that kind of stuff don't start in a few week,not even
month..by for years and even decade...it lasted the reign of 2 kings..both
were called Louis..

and just to let Roland know..Lafayette was a French man,he led some American
troop during the American revolution...
and no he was really from France...

rFxnh.18358$X97.7266@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx