Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

Ok do it in any other language,I don't care...but one day,the knowledge of a
second language will become obvious to you,but it maybe to late when you
figure this out..

just to make it clear,if its not already clear enough,my first language is
French,I can communicate with people that have 2 cent of good will in
English,and can follow a conversation in Spanish if the speed if not too
fast..(need a lot more practice..)

12pod2ba3auphda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx