Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

I agree a second language is handy. i can follow a limited Spanish =
conversation also, though lack of practice might make it worse.

I see no reason to learn French.

Only really need to know the curse words, Steak, and beer in any language =
anyway.
--

Petem wrote:

> Ok do it in any other language,I don't care...but one day,the knowledge =
of a second language will become obvious to you,but it maybe to late when =
you figure this out..

> just to make it clear,if its not already clear enough,my first language =
is French,I can communicate with people that have 2 cent of good will in =
English,and can follow a conversation in Spanish if the speed if not too =
fast..(need a lot more practice..)

12pod2ba3auphda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12plqoadqrej7ae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
South,  including some fantastic authors. i am sure that they (and I) can =
spell  "especially"

> > > Yup but I am sure you cant spell it in French with out having to =
resort  to an online translator....