Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

"Roland Moore" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
45954b56$0$2306$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Roland you should not use online translator when you want to use another
>> language...
>
> I have not used French since we had a foreign exchange student from France
> when I was in High School. I use the translator to make certain I still
> can't understand the French (or French speakers) any more now than I did
> then.

Good for you! that just proove a point,learning another language is not
something that every one can do...

> Actually I am having a bit of fun at you're expense, if you haven't
> noticed yet, because a good deal of your English seems like it came from
> an on line translator. Unless you're trying to speak Pidgin English, then
> it's perfect I guess.

Most of the post i send are sent either early in the morning or very late at
night,when i am very tired or i didnt took my first coffee,that must explain
some of my "typo"

> > You have a very strange way of thinking,what make you think that the
> > rest
> of the world community would not recognize us as a nation..
>
> The same reason that Taiwan is not recognized as a nation. It depends on
> what Quebec has to offer other nations, and it seems like the answer is
> not much. If the other Provinces of Canada don't want to allow other
> countries to acknowledge Quebec, then I don't think other countries would.
> If you missed geography, let me remind you you're not an island nation.

So based on that,USA should have never been a country..same for much of the
country in south America,and what about Canada?why is there a border?The
fact of Quebec not being an island nation doesnt compute here,many country
are not island if not most,and even some island have more then one country
in it,just look at Haiti and the Dominical republic...
Now let check who's the one that missed geography lesson...

Taiwan,is under control of a large totalitary country,China,totally
different then here..And even if China control Taiwan,many country
recognized taiwan as a country...It didnt help,but it did happen...

> Furthermore you have a tiny population and you don't have the bomb.

so now,the fact of having THE bomb is the only thing that could help us,ok
fine,we do have uranium,we know how to enriche it,and we even have nuclear
reactor,and the know how to build more...lets build it!

>It would be funny to see folks like you who tell the U.S. and other nations
>like Israel that they're mostly arrogant POS and then when you need them
>it's "Help, Mr. Wizard!"

Hey! Me I wont and will never ask you anything,and most here will do the
same,dont worry,we wont need you..in fact you know it and thats the most
scary part for you....
BTW we now have oil,yup you read it well,we have oil,not even offshore,it is
in the gaspesie region,in the same region we have coal,we have gold in the
north [art of Quebec,uranium,just beside it,platine at the same time,and we
have our most precious element,water,we can make electricity,lots of it for
cheap...too bad we dont have much to offer...

>>And all this thing about the Mexican..Hum look like you do have a problem
> with foreign nation that stand in front of the mighty America...
>
> I think the Mexican Army could use some target practice. The French or
> French Canadians can't and/or won't fight; and if we kicked your ass we'd
> have to support you afterwards. The Mexicans would just kick you ass and
> leave. And maybe they would teach you how to cook something other than
> snails and goose liver. Mexican food is pretty good. We have a lot of
> Mexican food restaurants here. French restaurants? Not so many.

you know what? the mexican would just be more then happy to help,us! not
you....they would even be more happy to have another country telling you to
shut up...you know,telling other one to site and wait till you have some
time for them,while they really need a good neigbourg,leave bad taste in the
mouth of many...finding a way to remove some bad taste is much apreciated
sometimes...

That bad taste could be remove by eating something else then hamburger and
hot dogs...