Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

I don't use Visonic because I don't like the gear as much as other gear I
use. The actions of government where it comes from doesn't matter to me. I
take little notice of their actions. I feel that the Israeli government can
get along fine without my approval (or disapproval.) I thought you could
identify with a group of folks that have to struggle everyday to maintain
there own way of life. Of all people I thought you'd be more understanding.