Re: Florida Statute According to RLB

>> Any alarm monitoring agency that provides service to a resident of
>> Florida State which involves the dispatching of Florida emergency
>> services is required to be licensed.  Alarm Central is.  Monitronics is.
>> ADT is.

The above is a typical Olson red herring -- argue about an unrelated topic as though it proves the erroneous premise.  The issue as
it pertains to my business has nothing to do with this because I never offered monitoring service to structures in Florida.  He can
argue all he wants that you'd need a license to provide monitoring of Florida locations from a central station outside the state.
It means nothing to me since I don't offer the service to Florida residents.  I never did.  Olson knows this.  He commented on it
several years ago.

> How about posting the link to the statute.
> It apears to not be contained in chapter
> 489 part II. Does it specify that the license
> has to be a Florida license?

The statute seemed unclear as to whether out of state contractors had to be licensed in Florida.  Some say yes and others say no.
It's a moot point though.

>> Bass was a "party" in the contract.
>> He was a "dealer" for Alarm Central.

Correct.  However, since I never offered Alarm Central's services in Florida no Florida license is required.  Olson knows this.
You're wasting your effort trying to "convince" him.  He's a cynical liar and will never admit he's wrong.