Re: Florida Statute According to RLB

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 09:44:09 -0500, "Bob Worthy"
<securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>You are in the wrong Part of the State Statute. Your quotes are coming from
>489 Part I. That does not apply to the statute that governs our industy.
>When you do that, it doesn't lend any credibility to your knowledge on the
>subject.

I responded to the statute that was being quoted by the poster.
Apparently you are easily confused and are having a loss of
focus. Post the link to the statute you are having issus with. I
would assume you are concerned with either alarm system
installation or the sale of alarm services. As far as
installation is concerned, in the past if a person is not
actually installing wiring in a structure, a license is not
needed. Post your link. Again, why don't you notify the Florida
law enforcement to resolve your issue?. ;)