Re: test

you seem to have a problem,here we got the confession of Mark Leuck about
his homosexuality and group moderator told us he ,in fact ,is Bass.....

you missed a lot of stuff!!

Did I mention that Roland told us he used to date a French woman and she
dumped him? that's why he is so mad against French speaking people...(she
went with a Mexican....)

;-)

4595a010$0$5276$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx