Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

> I agree a second language is handy.
> i can follow a limited Spanish
> conversation also, though lack of
> practice might make it worse...

After nearly 20 years of not needing it, I thought I had forgotten all my Spanish.  However, I recently attended a seminar which was
presented in Spanish and I was surprised at how much I understood.

I'm conversant, though not fluent, in Portuguese as well.  Interestingly, the combination helps me to at least get the gist of
conversations between Italians at the market.  I'd really like to learn Mandarin.

> I see no reason to learn French...

Perhaps after their army takes over the world you'll reconsider.  Or perhaps not.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics