Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

American Revolution against the British 1775 to 1783
French Revolution against itself 1789 to 1799
Okay we know that this concept of bottom and top isn't settled with you yet,
but now we have a time line issue as well?
France had helped Americans vs. Britain in the American Revolutionary War,
but Louis XVI (our as you would say Petem 'Louis le Demier') was the guy
still in charge in France during that time period (1775 to 1783) and up
until 1792.
'Louis le Demier' was executed January 21,1793. That whole thing eventually
led to Napoleon I, a guy who could really fight. Oh yes, that's because he
wasn't really French after all.