Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

What you don't seem to know is that the revolution started way before 1789..

the turmoil started way before that,do you really think that a population
would reverse its king and take control of a country in a few week...

thinking like that is like being creationist rather then evolutionist...

459e168c$0$18081$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx