Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

>when you quote whole paragraph

What is your point? Did you remember reading the phase "by quoting here:" I
was not plagiarizing. I said I was quoting!  I was not trying to "look" like
anything. I know what I look like.
Well I can tell you some others things Petem about that class, even though
it was nearly 30 years ago. Some you will you will and some you won't find
on line.
The Professor that taught the class was named Davis. He had a heart attack
during the semester and was replaced by Dr. Longley. Professor (a.k.a.
"snaky") Davis recovered and resumed teaching for a few more years then
retired, and is now deceased. Professor Davis had a colorful reputation. One
story that typifies his technique for courting trouble was as follows. He
checked out a brand new van from the University motor pool (over the
strenuous objections of the motor pool staff) to take on a field trip. Once
out "on the road" he purchased a keg of beer for the class. Well into the
evening the keg was the last unconsumed alcohol around, because he found out
earlier that the sliding door on the van wouldn't open. He tied a rope to
the van door and then to a tree. His plan was to gently nudge the door open.
Instead he ripped the entire door off its hinges. After the field trip he
returned the van to the motor pool with the door in the back of the van. His
story was the door "just came off". No one in the motor pool bought it, but
he didn't get fired. The nickname snaky came from being bitten by a rattle
snake. While on a field trips, Professor Davis would, at days end, check the
collections. He always admonished everyone to never use a burlap bag for
poisonous specimen collecting. Only use something that a fang couldn't
penetrate he would say again and again. Unfortunately by days end usually
too much liquid intelligence was consumed by Davis and many others. So while
checking the "catch" of the day he grabbed a sack at random. Davis noticed
the sack was burlap and began shouting "there better not be any poisonous
snakes in here!" The only available light was from the camp fire. So Davis
is poking his head into the bag while shaking it and noting what's inside.
There were of course venomous snakes in the bag and when placed so close to
the fire the snakes (being pit vipers) didn't much care for it. They began
to strike wildly at anything they could detect through the burlap. Davis
noticed this activity and shouted "To whom does this bag belong?" Davis
didn't realize that one of the snakes that struck the side of the bag wasn't
able to retract his fang and that fang protruded from the side of the bag
like a hypodermic needle. When the bag was let down to Davis' side, the fang
went into Davis, and Davis went to the hospital. Thus the "SNAKY" title was
born. However, no one used it to his face.
A description of the class I took is as follows:
BIO 5301:  Evolution:   A graduate-level course with emphasis on
evolutionary mechanisms.  Organized along the classic population genetic
approach of understanding the origin, maintenance, and disposition of
genetic variation. Periodically taught as a co-listed course with Biology
4301.