Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

Petem wrote:
> "Roland" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a =E9crit dans le message de news:
> 459f0c53$0$5272$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> > Every Biology student should know that Formaldehyde is a gas. To preser=
ve
> > a specimen you use a Formalin solution
> > http://www.ihcworld.com/_protocols/histology/fixatives.htm
> >
> > We can study more about nature and how you turned out by quoting here:
> > Thus, the polyphenism in dung beetles involves the coordination of both
> > morphological structures and behavioral strategies by the endocrine
> > system. But if you're a male dung beetle, your body and attitude is due
> > largely to the amount of dung your mother left you.
> > Oh, I forgot. You're a FROG! But still full of dung.
>

> Its easy to look like you know something when you quote whole paragraph of
> web site..
>
> http://7e.devbio.com/printer.php?ch=3D22&id=3D259
>
> you are full of shit Roland... <

Read Roland's post again. He said "We can study more about nature and
how you turned out by QUOTING here:"
You're out where the buses don't run, Pete.
The problem I have with you Montreal cheese eaters is how you boast
about French superiority (a myth) while ignore the greatness of the
country in which you reside.
Canada aided in bailing the French out in both world wars and the way
you show your thanks is by trying to secede. French ingratitude towards
anyone who has ever helped them never ceases to amaze me.