Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

On Aug 19, 4:11=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Wouldn't it be nice if large companies like this one
> > were more the genesis of a best practices for the
> > industry to emulate instead of perhaps the best cover up? There is no r=
eal reason why it couldn't
> > be the former and not the latter.
>
> There is a reason and unfortunately it has to do with
> corporate greed. =A0Rather than focus on quality and
> support, they concentrate all efforts on maximizing
> immediate gain. =A0It has nothing to do with caring
> about customers' safety and security. =A0The only goal
> is maxmum profit.
>
> This is one area where the local, mom & pop alarm
> company has an opportunity to outdo the big guns
> in the industry. =A0It's why little companies like mine
> (the ones at which jerks like Leuck snicker) can
> give better, more efficient service than corporate
> giants like Monitronics. =A0The present thread is a
> perfect example. =A0We used daily tests, open & close
> signals and Caller ID to alert us to developing
> problems *before* they caused a false dispatch.
> Leuck's company couldn't care less about such
> things. =A0Small, customer oriented companies may
> not impact the profits of these corporate giants but
> we can and do beat them on quality and price every
> time.
>
> Of course, that doesn't mean that *all* small alarm
> companies are better than *all* the corporate giants.
> There will always be a number of small outfits whose
> owners gouge clients at every opportunity. =A0Jiminex
> is an example. =A0He has boasted about that sort of
> thing in the past.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

Really?

You're so fucking pitiful. There's not an accusation that you can make
about anyone that you aren't already guilty of doing yourself. It's so
fucking funny how you can't prove a damn thing you say about someone.
But  all anyone has to do is follow your trail of burned bridges to
shove any lie you tell, right up your ass.

Would you care to show me where I have "boasted" about "gouging" my
clients?

Well, ..... perhaps you shouldn't bother looking.

You don't have enough time left to live, much less waste on looking
for something that doesn't exist.

On the other hand ......

 If you care to have me shove another of your lies right back up you
dying ass ........   I have more than enough time to look up some of
the posts about the price gouging YOU'VE been caught doing in the past
and likely still do, on your two bit website.

Don't forget to check out any lumps.... you fat dying pig.
It could be the fatal one that you miss.

Hey, did you ever think of donating your body to Kennel Ration or Cat
Chow?
Just think, you could keep a dog or cat alive for .... mmmmm
jeeeeeze ...well over a year, I'd bet. Most of them LOVE the taste of
hamburger and grease.